Summer Camp Help Hub
ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN FOR 2019
Interested in our referral program? Click here for details!
To enroll your camper, please follow the steps below (it’s available as a PDF if you’d like to print it and use it as a checklist). See you at camp!
APPLY FOR SUMMER CAMP!
- Choose your Summer camp session
- Apply Online
- Or download our two page summer camp application (PDF)
- For details and request forms for financial aid, visit our resource page
- Mail printed applications to:
Camp Manito-wish YMCA
P.O. Box 246
Boulder Junction, WI 54512
WATCH FOR YOUR CAMP MANITO-WISH PACKET!
Be on the lookout for confirmation from Camp Manito-wish YMCA! In March, you will receive an email from CampDoc’s, our electronic paperwork partner, as well as a mailing from us containing your final invoice and transportation registration forms!
- Physical Examination Record (Exam must be within 12 months of the trip start date)
Additional Forms (if needed):
- Transportation Registration (Due at least 4 weeks before session start)
- Equipment Order Form (Due by April 30 to ensure availability)
- Name Label Order Form (Due by April 30 to ensure availability)
GET READY TO GO!
Our guides can tell you what to bring, how to get here, and what to expect.
Order Online equipment or supplies from our Trading Post for supplies.
There’s also information for our International campers!
Start counting the days till camp! Check out camp in action to see what’s to come!