ALL ROADS LEAD TO MANITO-WISH
Camp Manito-wish YMCA is located just west of Boulder Junction, Wisconsin on Hwy K, in the heart of Vilas County. We’re surrounded by the Northern Highland State Forest and several hundred sparkling lakes, rivers and streams. Fortunately, we’re also served by a network of state and county highways that make getting here feel like less of a drive and more like a sightseeing trip. Please refer to these directions to help you on your way!
Mailing address: Camp Manito-wish YMCA • PO Box 246 • Boulder Junction, WI 54512
Street address: Camp Manito-wish YMCA • 5650 Camp Manitowish Lane • Boulder Junction, WI 54512
- Proceed north on I39/Hwy 51 to Minocqua
- From Minocqua/Woodruff, take Highway 51 north to Highway M.
- Turn right on Highway M and continue north to Boulder Junction.
- At the downtown Boulder Junction intersection, turn left.
- Continue through town and head west on to Highway K.
- Camp Manito-wish is about two miles west of town on your right.
- Watch for the main entrance with a large orange canoe!
For a maps of Camp Manito-wish YMCA, click here.