Camp Manito-wish YMCA has a long tradition of providing exceptional experiences and outstanding leadership and character development. We are always seeking team members who will embrace our philosophy , promote our mission and reflect our values . In this way, we can ensure Manito-wish has a lasting, positive impact on everyone who experiences it — our campers, our program participants, our friends and neighbors, and you.
Ideal Manito-wish employees:
- Engage participants in character and collaborative leadership development .
- Have a healthy personal philosophy.
- Maintain a positive self-identity and be resourceful.
- Possess knowledge of group skills and a willingness to work closely with peers and campers.
- Show a proven ability to work with youth, and a desire to positively influence their development.
- Are adaptable, open to new experiences, enjoy hard work and long, but fulfilling hours and seek personal development.
- H.E.A.R. the R.O.A.R. , the eight core attributes we encourage in our participants.
If we’ve just described you, we’d enjoy learning more about your interests and abilities. Click here to learn how to apply to become a Manito-wish staff member.
“I am strongly committed to the Manito-wish mission. I find incredible fulfillment in working with kids and helping them grow into strong leaders and more complete human beings.”