Welcome to the Summer Camp Help Hub! Consider this your personal campsite for registration, information and helpful advice. To enroll your camper, please follow the steps below (it’s available as a PDF if you’d like to print it and use it as a checklist). See you at camp!
ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN FOR 2017
Sign up by October 31st to participate in our referral program!
1.APPLY FOR CAMP!
- Choose your camp session
- Apply Online to Summer Camp
- Complete download and print ourtwo page application (PDF)
For financial assistance information, click here for Campership application.
Mail printed application to:
Camp Manito-wish YMCA
P.O. Box 246
Boulder Junction, WI 54512
Be on the lookout for confirmation from Camp Manito-wish YMCA!
2. WATCH FOR YOUR CAMP MANITO-WISH PACKET!
In March, you will receive an email from CampDoc's, our electronic paperwork partner, as well as a mailing from us containing your final invoice and transportation registration forms!
Physical Examination Record(Exam must be within 12 months of the trip start date)
Additional Forms (if needed):
- Transportation Registration(Due at least 4 weeks before session start)
- Equipment Order Form(Due by April 30 to ensure availability)
- Name Label Order Form(Due by April 30 to ensure availability)
3. GET READY TO GO!
Our guides can tell you what to bring, how to get here, and what to expect.
Order equipment or shop our
for supplies. There’s also information for our International campers!
4. GET SET!Start counting the days till camp! Check out camp in action to see what’s to come!
Camp Manito-wish YMCA secures permits with the following: Superior National Forest, Apostle Islands National Lakeshore, Isle Royale National Park, Quetico Provincial Park, Ontario Crown Land, Custer National Forest, Shoshone National Forest, Nez Perce National Forest, Pukaskwa National Park, Gates of the Arctic National Park, Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, Alaska State Forest, and Tongass National Forest.